They want the World Domination: The Illuminati / Bilderbergers

Seite 8 von 8 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Nach unten

Re: They want the World Domination: The Illuminati / Bilderbergers

Beitrag  Guardian am Sa Jun 18, 2011 6:33 am

Order of the Illuminati
19 May, 2007 - 23:11 – Cherok

Conspiracies and conspiracy theories are suspect. If you are busy, it is even suspected: do you belong about this? Nevertheless, they have a certain charm, the charm of the unknown. As the plot gets a meaning seemingly random, the chaos gets a direction.

Since the "Illuminatus!" Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson comes from a conspiracy theory without the Illuminati. The German Illuminati (illuminati of - the enlightened one) was a secret society. It was the first May 1776 by philosopher and theologian Adam Weishaupt founded in Ingolstadt. The Illuminati were outlawed in Bavaria 1784th 1788, the Order disappeared from the scene. A year before the French Revolution.

Marienstatue „Patrona Bojariae"

The Law of the Five

So there were the Order of the Illuminati, just eight, or twelve years. The foundation is 1.5. However, the 1.5. in 1776 (a leap year) of the 121st, but the 122nd Day of the year. The sum of the digits of 122: Five.

While today in connection with the first May think of May at the "Labor Day" or the Walpurgisnacht is the first in Bavaria May, the Catholic feast "Patrona Bavaria". The patroness of Bavaria is the Virgin Mary. Light and darkness

Law, the Patrona Bojariae "in Munich. The winning lady is on a crescent moon, she holds in her left hand a scepter in his right hand the Christ child. Is the crowned head encircled by stars. Under the statue is burning an eternal light. The inscription reads: "Under your protection we flee, in which we live happy and safe".

Was this constellation, this particular time is important to the founding of the Illuminati? Weishaupt had a better time to choose hardly the night of witches, Walpurgis Night, and subsequently the festival for the veneration of Mary. The dark side of femininity, the Witch, followed by the idealized mother of God. Two aspects of the Goddess, and in between the birth of the Illuminati.

The Illuminati were as competitors to Freemasonry. They promised initiation into a real mystery: Illuminati rather boring finger plays and ritualized clubbiness. The secret of the Illuminati involved from the start on the new man, the oppressed corporeality and a new understanding of gender.

Who wants to be, it dismissed as speculation. But the consistency and harmony are conspicuous:

* the founding date, the reference to five people as a symbol of the developed
* the unity of the poles of the female
* The Order was initially "bee north," later named by him in Weishaupt Illuminati. The bee was the emblem of the Merovingian royal house, which should have continued the bloodline of Jesus.

After a brief heyday disappeared the Merovingians - 'priest-kings,' as they called themselves, suddenly again. Their managers of the family of the Carolingians came to power. And bees decorate in Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot card "The Emperor". A coincidence?

Weishaupt chose the religious name of Spartacus. "With the accession of Adolph Freiherr Knigge 1780, the Illuminati Order was quickly known. Knigge used his contacts to Freemasons, and recruited new members. The Illuminati were hierarchical and esoteric structured. This means that new members were the higher goals in order left in the dark. to convey these goals, the content was another way.

First it was about virtue and morality and ideals of the Enlightenment. Weishaupt enlightened teaching and learning system developed for the Order. Older members were used for training the younger members.

Resolution and the Order of Prohibition

The Illuminati were successful in a short time they had approximately 1,500 members and 70 branches. The meeting place in Ingolstadt, incidentally was in the Theresienstreet 23rd

In 1784, in Bavaria banned the Illuminati Order by educated by Jesuits Elector Karl Theodor. Irony of the story and Weishaupt, Karl Theodor saw both as a scout.

The Order of documents have been published. What may have prompted the elector? He was extremely unpopular in Bavaria and had suffered many defeats. Maybe he was looking in the arch-Catholic Bavaria backing from Rome by Pope Pius VI. The plan worked. Pius VI. declared membership in the Illuminati Order as incompatible with Catholic faith. The flame goes out

That was the end of the Illuminati. The combination of spirituality and enlightenment was initially unsuccessful.

It further bans were followed by the elector. The last prohibition even put new members for Freemasons and Illuminati punishable by death. True to the motto 'secret society's secret society'.

Weishaupt fled from Ingolstadt in 1785 and settled in Gotha in 1787. The Order is to act in secrecy since the ban and continue to have formed a global network. - Whether the Illuminati today represent a secret power is controversial.

Source : http://www.verschwoerung-von-illuminaten-bis-wtc.de/orden-der-illuminaten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1517

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Guardian am Sa Jun 18, 2011 6:48 am

The PYramid of the Illuminati
19 May, 2007 - 23:13 – Cherok

The new world order, New World Order (NWO) is the ultimate goal of the conspiracy. Or a reality? It is explained from the Illuminatenpyramide. This pyramid is the guiding principle of global conspiracy. What is going on such 'explanations' is tuned, so it follows. The Illuminati pyramid

The best known and most widely used symbol of the Illuminati shows her seal: the Illuminati - Pyramid with the all-seeing eye. This pyramid is true because it is even depicted on the one-dollar note, as a symbol of the NWO (New World Order: NWO). The eye in the pyramid illustrates the structure of the Illuminati: the pursuit of perfection and absolute power. At the top are the enlightened ones - which pass their knowledge down. On the one hand.

On the other hand it is about power and control: the tip directs the basis of society. The No.1 rule the whole world. The higher a member of the organization is, the more it gets more knowledge. The light comes only from above, below is who errs, compulsively. Only those who are at the top know everything about the Order and the world. The New World Order

Des Griffin quoted in "Who Rules the World?" the recording of the vows Illuminati. He writes:

All novices had to swear an oath, which they swore to the Order in the form of his superiors "perpetual silence, unwavering loyalty and devotion", they pledged to "my discernment, my will and the petty exercise of my own ability and my influence conscientiously and completely renounce the making good of the order to my well, and am ready to serve it with my fortune, my honor and my blood.

The friends and enemies of the Order to be my friends and enemies, both against me so I will behave like the Order so requires. I will devote myself to its spreading and its growing reputation and put all of my reservations with no hidden ability is to achieve that. "Des Griffin," Who rules the world "on Amazon?

World Order of the Illuminati

The pyramid shows two things: stages of enlightenment in the small and the global puzzle of the secret power in the Great:

* at the bottom of humanism as a prerequisite for everything else, because the Illuminati always relied on the ideals of the Enlightenment
* subsequently various Masonic lodges, the Rotarians, Lions,
* Finally, the libertarianism (1), other lodges and the B'nai B'rith. This is the 1843 in the United States was founded and today's largest Jewish organization, B'nai B'rith translates as Sons of the Covenant ".
* Finally, the inner circle of the Illuminati, the Council of 13 and the highest Illuminati leader himself. HP Blavatsky speaks of the Tibetan masters, Aleister Crowley calls it the "Secret Chiefs", others speak of the secret rulers.

Sense and nonsense of the plan

You can search the web as you like: there is nothing and no one to find the same sequence could be explained in detail, it is merely repeated, so it is. I have only mentioned the most important steps to the New World Order, because I think other purely theoretical. So the pyramid has 13 steps, which corresponds to 13 degrees. But you have to deal with the bizarre consequence 13er no further.

But it is interesting that the Freemasons are regarded as intermediate steps to the New World Order of the Illuminati. Which box is supposedly about who understands, no one anyway, least of all the Masons themselves One wonders: Is this ignorance of the Masons, part of the perfidious plan to the New World Order? Lucifer at the top

The all-seeing eye of Sauron is but Lucifer himself looks towards us from every dollar bill. Ergo: the U.S. is the devil. So the short version peddled like the dollar pyramid. She has a huge advantage: even a conspiracy theorist in the final stage sees the conspiracy: the Illuminati and the U.S. to build the U.S. has the task of consolidating the power of Satan over the earth. Done.

There is thus just one small practical problem: there is basically no place from which an observer (whoever) can see everything. There is no 'all-seeing eye'. Except on the 1 dollar bill.

Note:
1 someone came up with the absurd idea on the 7th To launch space-communism. Before 1917, the Communists may be an extremist sect (with wealthy donors in the New World) were. At least since they overthrew the Tsar and became a real power, communism can only be understood as an example: as a counterpoint to each says, "! SO you not to Look where it leads"

Source : http://www.verschwoerung-von-illuminaten-bis-wtc.de/pyramide-der-illuminaten

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Guardian am Sa Jun 18, 2011 7:03 am

If there there the Illuminati never had exist...
19 May, 2007 - 23:17 – Cherok

... we would have to invent them. The whole conspiracism has namely a hook. Suppose that the Illuminati were and are there. How do we know that the world would be better off without them? Mr Smith next door makes the world more beautiful than Bill Gates?

Janus, god of the beginning and end of everything .** Depending on where you stand itself, faces a one or the other side. As with the question of the Illuminati.

Conspiracies to criticize is one thing. The other is the freedom that comes from it. A crack in the world. Fact amp; Fancy, evanescent, the so-called "real world" and the virtual world. As Plato realized, "Everything great stands in the storm"! The merit of the Illuminati

Do you have a couple of minutes? Probably not - the Internet has none. :) But please read the questions and leave them, even when you are offline, sometimes seem to you:

* Are your or my view of reality less vital than the perfectly designed and mass-media-common version? In short, are "Siegel" or "BILD" more true than what you think?*
* By what standard we answer the previous question is "yes" or "no"?
* Conspirators are inherently evil? The world would be better off without them?
* Where would we be today without the Enlightenment, Illuminati, Freemasons, revolutionaries, and managers ... without their vision and decisive action?

Such questions are for some a hype and for others a nightmare. As always goes down your sentence - if you continue to think, is a rat tail turn further questions. History and stories

There are two pages of historical processes.

1. One pole is the public opinion. It is nourished by the media and by repetition of the story, you know. Things are as they are.
2. At the other pole of the fog conspiracies surrounding the events that are not desirable, inaccurate or objectionable. Scenes, cliques or individuals know something that nobody else knows. Or do not.

What does this mean? For example, a country can actually be bankrupt - and yet ... Or that the weather can be manipulated - and yet ... Or that the Secret Service may have plowed for months for the 'peaceful revolution' in the GDR - and yet ... Or that the NSA could listen in every day ... tens of millions of phone calls - and STILL ... everything goes on as normal.Wo sind dabei die Illuminaten?

... and yet secret lodges are exaggerated by clubs. How the Illuminati. They just want power and control. Or? Or at least there are some in the world who know what they are doing. Which are not driven, but rather drive. The shape the world according to their will and have big plans for it.

Who says that the world without the conspiratorial clubs in the background without the "Illuminati" (the enlightened ones, those who know), without the Grey Men, Shadow Government, the Secret Chiefs ... that the world would be better off without this turn. Mr Smith next door makes the world more beautiful than Bill Gates? "For they sow the wind and will reap the Storm."(Hosea 8,7)

* The SPIEGEL has found his answer already. Conspiracy theorists distort the facts, their doings is "absurd."
** The statue is located way in the Vatican

Source : http://www.verschwoerung-von-illuminaten-bis-wtc.de/verdienst-der-illuminaten

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Guardian am Sa Jun 18, 2011 7:25 am

Adam Weishaupt - Biografy
19 May, 2007 - 22:34 – Cherok

He is regarded as the father figure of the conspiracy. It is hardly taken note that Professor Adam was a leading spirit in a center of enlightenment Weishaupt. Ingolstadt, now may be white-blue Bavarian province - in the 18th Century it was a cosmopolitan focus of European success.

Ingolstadt, first Half of the 17. century.

1472 was founded in Ingolstadt in the first Bavarian university. This was one in the first years of its existence, in addition to Prague and Vienna, among the most important in the German speaking countries. That Adam Weishaupt taught here, the founder of the Illuminati, made the university still legendary.

Weishaupt's work was one of the reasons that Mary Shelley, her novel "Frankenstein or The Modern Prometheus" (published 1818) can act in Ingolstadt. Her husband, poet Percy Shelley Bisshey-to, the ideas of the Illuminati have been very close.

The 19th Century was a new era. It was the era of big cities, industrialization and unbridled capitalism. And the 19th Century was the Age of Enlightenment. A modern view of man was developed. The success of the Illuminati is in large part to this new flow of Enlightenment.

Adam Weishaupt Childhood and Studies

Adam Weishaupt was born on 6 Born February 1748 in Ingolstadt. His father was a professor of jurisprudence. The young Weishaupt attended the Jesuit school in Ingolstadt. At 15 he left school to devote himself to the study of philosophy, history and political science.

Young Adam Weishaupt was educated by his father and particularly his godfather Adam Ickstatt in the spirit of the Enlightenment. So he began immediately after completing his legal studies for the purposes of these lessons to work. As an inquisitive scouts and by his ambition, he became an opponent of the Jesuits. As the order was dominated by the Jesuits, the university created its Weishaupt enemies. Weishaupt's career

Weishaupt doctorate degree in philosophy in 1768, four years later he became professor of canon law.

So war Weishaupt Professor für Natur- und Kirchenrecht in Ingolstadt. Seit 90 Jahren wurde diese Stelle von Jesuiten ausgefüllt. Der Aufklärer Weishaupt fand indes großen Zulauf. Somit hatte der Neuling und Konkurrent Neider unter den Altvorderen. Er nennt noch Jahre später Martin Lehenbauer seinen ärgsten Feind, ausgehend von seinen Fehden mit den Jesuiten. Diese Angriffe gegen Weishaupt sollten dem Professor später noch schwer zu schaffen machen...

Weishaupt began the study of Masonic writings. Weishaupt knew how to separate the Masonic idea of u200bu200bthe derailment and the zeitgeist. He looked different than Freemasonry avowed Masons. To 1785, Weishaupt was a professor of canon law and philosophy at the University of Ingolstadt.

Family Background

Adam Weishaupt

What we know about the private side of Adam Weishaupt? Do we know anything? Yes, and it is likely to bring a lot of prejudices about him to falter. 1777 Weishaupt's wife was seriously ill. Her sister moved in with the Weishaupt, to care for, what his wife's death on 8 2nd 1780 could not prevent. Weishaupt's sister stayed with him, and soon became the more pragmatic relationship. After the mourning period Weishaupt was informed about his chances of a marriage with his sister in law.

The Answer: the new marriage has no chance because she was regarded as incestuous and therefore forbidden. The hope for a success that the marriage would be allowed a dispensation by the pope would be extremely low. Friends advised, his chances would be higher if the first wife is pregnant by him. The declines Weishaupt, he tried the dispensation.

A letter to a friend shows his desperation to maintain despite the narrowness of his contemporaries, self-respect and to be married again. Anyone here a scheming Machiavelli, who wants to infiltrate the world? Or rather, Romeo, who is fighting for his happiness?

Personal Testimonial of Weishaupt

"After repeated letter you finally got in line as meaning that the matter must be recommended by my bishop recommended. This proposal was reasonable, but the difficulty was not low. The Lord Vicar generalis, the famous Mr. Martin Lehenbauer [the declared enemies of Weishaupt since the beginning the professor] was due to entrust the Jesuits, my sworn enemy; So they got this kind of message from my application, and only by those hands could go. But I could foresee what the result would be. My parents chose a middle ground, they turned downright Se. Princely grace. Highly recommended this same thing to her emphatic consistory. This decided, recreation to the report of the Theological Faculty at Ingolstatt.

(...) All the world assured me, now can not miss it, in 6 or 8 weeks I would inevitably be in the possessor of my wife. Now tell me all the world, what is wicked, what, which is a corruption of morals, a malignancy betrays. Jacob has not served very nearly as long for his Rachel. Already in 1779 I want to marry this woman, I write three whole years everywhere in the world and around the permission.

I hope to get it, my sister lives with me in a house, everyone assures me the success of my petition as inevitable, and certainly, it is missing now bey entsezlich this may be so, when a man who has so little scattered, the fight incessantly with such dejection and worries, the hourly expected this permit to marry, - can be torn in a weak moment, then, if he thinks he erhohlt after so many agonizing hours of his sorrow in the bosom of a friend whose possessor him all over the world, as inevitable as the next insured imminent? Where is the outrage? where the hypocrisy? where the corruption of morals? It was missing, I do not deny: but few people have been missing pardonable. (...)"

Then went the way of Weishaupt's request bureaucracy - and lay there ... "I had so recently been in contact Eichstaedt. But now I got the products of more strays, but was a more emphatic recommendation not to think regardless of our solicitation." (A. Weishaupt, "A short justification of my intentions")
„The degrees of Freemasonry are printed even in public, what may seem a secret society that has so little secret that all their internal constitution of the rest of the world has known?“

Adam Weishaupt

Source : http://www.verschwoerung-von-illuminaten-bis-wtc.de/adam-weishaupt-gruender-der-illuminaten

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Guardian am Sa Jun 18, 2011 9:04 am

Illuminati after the Prohibition in 1784
19 May, 2007 - 23:21 – Cherok

When the Illuminati were founded, they were an order with the great ideals of the Enlightenment: freedom and responsibility. When the Illuminati were outlawed in 1784, they were considered dangerous conspiracy. Then she disappeared for a hundred years from the scene. Today they are considered as the mastermind behind the world-conspiracy. What favored the Renaissance?

The secret societies of the 19th Century

At the time, as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion appeared, saw a man in France for the revival of the Great Conspiracy: Leo Taxil. Secret societies have become socially acceptable, advertise in newspapers Rosicrucians and Freemasons, the church is losing influence. 1848 Pope Pius IX was driven from Rome. Revolt of the Masons had a considerable share. In return, the Vatican swung to a strict policy of anti-Masonic.

What to do? The conspiracy club was unpacked, a proven agent. Taxil, whose real name is Antoine Gabriel Jogand, first made against the clergy front. He quarreled with the Curia, spent years in prison ... a checkered career. The "Protocols" are really just the logical consequence of this era in which secret societies are no longer secret. A time in the history of the Illuminati. And a time when the first is the talk of world domination plans.

The (in)official History of the Illuminati

"But the jackal laughed and said to the faithful Erisians: Our brother torments himself without reason, as even the treacherous Illuminati are just pawns on the divine level of Our Lady."
(R.A. Wilson, "Illuminatus")

In brief, the story goes like this: The Illuminati went underground, Weishaupt straight emigrated to the New World. There, he replaced the so-called president, founded the United States and heaved his co-conspirators in the corridors of power. In Texas, he infiltrated a family named Bush Dynasty, 200 years later, which should guide the destinies of the world. What today in industry and policy name and rank, can be traced back to the Illuminati.

If the Illuminati are first exposed to this type, the more easily: In a writing of the doings of the Illuminati Svali is determined crystal clear: The Illuminati form a network with three main points:

* the German line monitors the other two
* line with the British handled the finances (Was not Rothschild the sponsor of the Illuminati?)
* the tasks of the French / Russian lines are not precisely described, probably they are the executive body

"All three branches are represented in the U.S. and Canada, as well as in every country in the world." (Svali: Illuminati. The Cult rules the World) Still, nice to read that the 'German line' vigorously mixes together - and can not take away from them :)

Map of the Conspiracys. Flashy: Most of the Activities you find in Central Europe and the U.S.A.
(click on the Picture to Enlarge. Thanks to V22)
Dark Europe

These theories are similar to the hostile statements by the Vatican against the Illuminati. But they are essentially due to two men:

* In the Beginning of the 19th Century wrote Abbé Barruel the secret history of the Illuminati as a world conspiracy. He saw its origins in ancient Babylon. From there they came upon the heretic and later Jewish immigrants to Europe. These theories contributed significantly to Adam Weishaupt's popularity among.
* At the End of the 19th Century exposed the bestselling author Leo Taxil (the Dan Brown of the 19th century?) The world domination plans of the Freemasons. And as we know, are the Masons of the unsuspecting arms of the Illuminati. Had at least, since Weishaupt and Knigge infiltrated the Masons.

The 'Truth' of the Freemasonry

Freemasonry is in reality an international satanic cult, whose goal is the destruction of the West. Here we find them again - the new world order. According to the Superior of the Taxil Palladisten with Lucifer himself took a trip to Sirius. Friends warned not to be too far-fetched, so the plot would remain credible. They were taught, but one better: The crazier the action of the (nonexistent) Order, the Writings of Taxile were running better.

Thus published the "holy water from the bucket crept pornographer" (as "La Réforme" on the unpopular Taxil) has illustrated many books. They reached up to 45 runs, six-digit sales figures have been translated into several languages.

Source : http://www.verschwoerung-von-illuminaten-bis-wtc.de/geschichte-der-illuminaten-nach-dem-verbot-1784

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Magical Child am Di Jul 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Tracing Jakarta’s Masonic Illuminati

Posted on Jul 05 , 2011 in Elisheva Wiriaatmadja & Spiritual Warfare & Teachings & Writers

The world knows everything about the Masonic Illuminati whose symbols and structures is scattered almost all over Europe and the United States. But the ancient secret society has infiltrated probably almost every country on the face of the earth, including Indonesia. However, there is still very few people who understand where the Masonic strongholds are. There is only few information regarding this. I myself write a lot about their global conspiracy outside of Indonesia but know very little about their existence here.

While Europe and the United States are weakening and falling, countries in Asia start rising. Money has flown from the western part of the world to the eastern part. More and more international investors are coming to Asia and start their businesses here. Roughly 90 percent of the worlds wealth belongs to 10 percent of the population of the world. And I am not surprised that the 10 percent are actually people from the ‘high places’, from within the Elite organization or societies, from Skull and Bones, Freemasonry to the Black Nobility. If these people too are moving to the east, we can be sure that they too are here in Indonesia.

The Muslims of the world are probably more ‘awake’ regarding the existence of the servants of Mammon than the followers of Yeshua. Yeshua/ Jesus once said that when it comes to Mammon or anything related to that, the children of darkness are smarter than the children of light. And right on, He was. Below is only a short video of two most important evidence of the existence of the Freemason in Jakarta.

The video is pointing to the Menteng area (where President of the US, Barack Obama, used to live), and the eye of Horus in the Center Business District of Jakarta. In fact, the office building used by the government agency, Bappenas (National Development Planning Agency), is a former Masonic lodge from the 1800.

The Mason’s came to Indonesia over 200 years ago, with the Jewish Dutch VOC (Dutch East-Indie Company) colonization. The Masonic headquarters was in Surabaya and in this city also you can see the biggest Jewish synagoge in the midst of this predominantly Muslim country. But in Jakarta (at the time it was called Batavia) you can also find many buildings with Jewish background and Masonic symbolism. Two of the most important existence can be seen in the video below.

Quelle : http://networkedblogs.com/k0B5k

Magical Child
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1169

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Guardian am Mo Feb 13, 2012 10:34 am

Our political and cultural leaders are complicit in a conspiracy to transform human society so that they can serve the global financial elite as slaves. The lies about wars, Terrorism, Economic crises, Climate change, energy shortages, etc., on the one hand, and the manipulation of the media, entertainment, fashion trends, and other propaganda on the other, are used to gradually introduce the Orwellian police state.

That this plan actually exists proving the following statement by Dr. Lawrence Dunegan, a lecture by Dr. Richard Day, which he participated. National Medical Director, Dr. Day was sponsored by the Rockefeller Planned Parenthood organization or for planned parenthood. His lecture he gave before the American Association of Pediatricians in Pittsburgh on 20 March 1969!

In 1988, Dr. Dunegan his recollection of this lecture by Dr. Day, Mrs. Randy Engel from the U.S. Coalition of Life and has entrusted to her talk on tape. He describes the "New World System", which is already implemented and will change the world. Dr. Day was that the 80 doctors at that time were able to prepare for it.

It's about "The New Order of Barbarism - The new order of barbarism" that Dr. Dunegan has spoken on three tapes.
Dr. Richard Day, who died in 1989, was an insider of the "Order", and he was also the time of his speech professor of pediatrics at Mount Sinai Medical School in New York. He spoke "informally" to the assembled pediatricians about the plan of the global elite that rules the Western world, aims to establish a world dictatorship, a world tyranny, which is also commonly called New World Order, consisting of a world government, world currency and one world religion.

Dr. Day asked the listeners to do no notes and to switch off all recording devices. In his introduction he said, earlier he might not have talked about it, but now (1969) he can speak quite freely about the confidential plan, because „ ... everything is ready and nobody can detain us more. “

" Some of you mean I speak about the communism. Now, about what I speak is much bigger than the communism! "

Now here a summary follows in headwords of his speech:

Population reduction; to get permission children; new adjustment of the sense of sex; sex without reproduction; prevention universally availably; sex clarification of the youth as tools for the world government; subsidization of the abortion as a population reduction; support of the homosexuality; everything is permissibly a homosexuality; technology on the reproduction without sex; destruction of the family; Sterbehilfe and the "death pill"; the access to payable sick person's care limit to get rid of the old people; access to medicine is strictly controlled; the abolition of independent doctors; to diagnose difficulties new incurable illnesses; suppression of the cancer healing for the population reduction; to murder release of heart attacks around people; to accelerate school education around the puberty and evolution; the fusion of all religions; the old religions must disappear; change of the Bible by a check of the key words; school education as tools to the indoctrination; besides, longer school hours, but children learn nothing; control of the access of information; schools as a center of the municipality; certain books will simply disappear from the libraries; law changes the social and moral chaos release; to produce support of the drug consumption around a Jungelatmosphäre in the towns; consumption of alcohol promote; restriction of the travel freedom; necessity for more prisons; use of hospitals as prisons; no psychological and physical security; crime to the control of the society; restriction of the US-industrial dominance; movement of the people and economies; Tear out of the social roots; to alter sport around the society; sex and power in the entertainment; implanted ID Cards; food quality control; weather control; knowledge like person function, do with it them this what one wants; forgery of the scientific knowledge; application of terrorism; watch TV which one observes; own home possession belongs to the past; the arrival of a totalitarian global system.

This announced Dr. Day already in 1969 in his speech!

How much by this plan has been moved since then? A lot! If one looks at these points in an overview, one understands what in the world and with us goes forward.

I have pecked out some of it:

They want to implant to us all one chip, so that they can find us and identify, and with it they supervise us, our movements can control and tape our purchases. At the same time they want to introduce the cashless payments and the chip contain the money and only with it can be paid. One will switch off unpleasant persons simply the chip, so that they "are thereby likewise "switched off" above the money.

They will use „ one or two atom bombs to persuade the people, they mean it seriously, “ said Day. He probably omitted to say who "they" are, but one can guess her names. Because he worked for skirt fur traders, one can go out from it, he meant the skirt fur trader and their bosses, which are the Rothschilds.

With it the opinion many is confirmed that the global finance élite and owner of the central banks for most wars and the terrorism are responsible which produce her well-behaved lackeys, the Secret Services MI6, Mossad and CIA. Dr. Day said in addition, „ world wars are superfluous “ because of the danger of a Nuklearabtausches, therefore, terrorism is used, instead. One follows, it was 1969 and he already spoke about terrorism!

He said, there are always two reasons for everything what the skirt fur trader / Rothschild do: A spurious reason which is made to the credulous people plausible, and the real reason. As an example, the climate warming as a reason for the reduction of the CO2, it is told to the people as an urgent measure to save the planet of a climate disaster, besides, is the real reason to control the people with a debt complex, to cause a rebuilding of the society, to allow more inland revenue and to sell the nuclear stream than the only rescue before the climate collapse.

Dr. Day said, sex is completely separated from the marriage and from the reproduction, is propagated thus the sexual generosity to promote the promiscuity, so that the family and the marriage is destroyed and the population is reduced. Abortion, separation and homosexuality are looked as absolutely satisfactory and normal. One may realize all desires and inclinations uninhibitedly. The whole society becomes "sexualisiert" and it takes place in the general public. Everything is permitted. The real purpose is to separate the sex from the reproduction. The production of the children should take place without sex, best of all in factories. Groups take over this task. The size of the family is limited, exactly like in China.

Everything is done, so that the family stays together no more. The women should work and more and more people remain single. Children are removed as babies already from the parental education and are indoctrinated politically correctly. To the young girls the family and the education of the children is given as a model no more, but they should produce achievement and pursue a "career". Girl is told, they must just be like Jungs, and are turned around. One wants to generate the sexless person, the neuter noun. Women should carry maskuline fashion, like trousers, and men more and more feminine are. Headword, transsexuals.

To combine the world community, sports are promoted which gives the feeling to the people, they are "cosmopolites", like football, hockey, volleyball. These should also be able to be played by both genders. Pure man's sports, how rugby or American football should disappear. Sports arrangements, like the Olympic games and world championships, are produced as a big spectacle media-oriented and likewise promote the standardization of the world.

Day said, America becomes deindustrialisiert. If we see in the whole Outsourcingwelle and the just taking place destruction of the automobile industry. Every part of the world will specialize and therefore dependent on each other done. No land may be self-sufficient. Day described the globalization, there was not only the concept at that time yet. He also already said in 1969, the American industry is undermined and shown as not competitive. The USA will be allowed to remain the center for agriculture, high tech, communication and education.

Pornography, power and salaciousness will increase on television and cinema. The people are desensitized compared with power and porns. The people become brutalized more and more and are emotionally cold. Sex has nothing to do with love, but is simply bought and consumed. They should have the setting, materialism is the biggest, the life is short, full of danger and crude. The stronger wins who has at the end mostly, is the winner.

There will be unemployment and mass migration to break open long set up and conservative communities and to make without root. Our society and culture "is 'diluted" by the border opening, or deliberate licensing of refugee's streams. Strangers are better treated than locals, the foreign social parasites even are promoted. The people should give up her language, individuality and traditions and deny origin, and rise in a unity mash without culture.

He said, the healing for cancer exists in the skirt fur trader to institutes and research labs, however, it is kept secret to decimate the population. He also said, a row of the person to done illnesses are introduced and always on occasion take place. Why the whole epidemic illnesses appear for some years, how AIDS; SARS, bird's influenza etc. Dr. Day knew in 1969 nothing about it.

Dr. Day who worked during the II world war in the weather manipulation said, the weather can be used to lead wars or to release dryness and famines. ' I do not mean with it spraying of iodine crystals on clouds, so that rain is released, but REAL weather control. ' Are that the Chemtrails?

The food supplies are strictly controlled and nobody can grow more food for the own consumption to support brief from the new system, for example, ". “ To cultivate own food is forbade, with the grounds, it would be unsafe. The Codex Alimentarius is exactly the conversion of this plan. Behind it there stand the food big groups which influence the legislation massively to protect her monopoly about the food. See also US law HR 875, under the pretext of the security cultivating of own food does impossibly.

What are the genetic-manipulated plants and the so-called Terminatorsamen which sprout only once, but cannot increase, differently than the complete food quality control. Since millennium the farmers live on the fact that they keep back onto a part of the harvest as a seed for the next cultivation. This bäurliche culture is completely destroyed by the Agrakonzernen. Now they must buy every year new seed from the criminals. Citation Henry Kissinger: ' Who controls the Narungsmittel controlled, the world. '

How can one generally approve to them a patent for genes, thus on life? Nevertheless, this is perverted. Have they created the life? No, they have stolen it and patent it, so that they can sack with it huge profits and make all people of themselves dependent.

He also said, the people will agree by the information them controlled. This information will be selective. Not everybody will be allowed to own books. „ Certain books will disappear from the libraries. “ Literature classics are changed subtly (Is already with Goethe passed). The people are probably obliged to longer school hours, but, besides, they learn nothing and become 'more stupidly and 'more stupidly'.

The travel possibilities are limited. We see like with the excuse, protection from terrorism, already black lists about persons in America be led to whom the traveling is forbade, the so-called ' No Fly cunning ' which meanwhile nearly 1 Millione names contains. How one comes down on this list and again, is unknown, lies with the arbitrariness of the authorities. All persons in the USA want to travel, must announce themselves since newest before on the Internet and fill a form, with a lot of private information. Who gets no green light, the airlines do not leave aboard.

Day also says, the private possession of houses becomes verunmöglicht. The price of houses and the financing is raised gradually, so that nobody can afford it. The people which own, they may keep, but about the years it becomes special for young families more and more prohibitive. The young people should become tenants, and live in apartments. More and more houses will stand empty. Nobody can buy them. There we have the mortgage crisis.

He said, people all that do not want, are decontaminated „ humanly. “ There will be no martyrs, „ the people will simply disappear. “

Consequence

It falls to us like scales of the eyes. We recognize so a lot what in 1969 was said again. We see, we are educated by the media to a completely perverted "tolerance" and „ of political correctness “. Step by step our acceptance border is raised for amolralisches behavior, egoism, realizing by needs, freedom restrictions and "plausible" laws, we believe the justifications which are dinned to us with propaganda so fervently that we give up our own identity and defend enslavement.

We believe we must become cosmopolites, there are real terrorists, wars are only peace missions, Islam wants to destroy our culture, the bank system one can trust, governments and politicians want only our good, the media report always the truth and groups are well-considered only in ours. Besides, is of all one lie and it has exactly turned back.

Each him tries to clear up his people and what goes off really to point, it is defamed as a spinner and "conspiracy theorist". Besides, we live in the biggest conspiracy generally. This is that infame and refined in it. The humanity is caught in the matrix and does not see how the "designer" controls everything.

Dr. Day said, politicians will notice manipulated „ without them it. “ This indicates to protect her failure to us everything of this satanic conspiracy, is a betrayal of all highest order. We must alarm the frank among them, likewise their executor, the soldiers and the police. The civilization is in the scabbard way. We are in big danger and, therefore, must organize in small independent unities.

It goes for the people badly and now they are much admission-broader for this information. The "economic crisis" is made deliberate and part of her notebook for the police state. We must clear up the people who mean, the events them happen are only chance. The skirt fur trader / Rothschild and her perfidious lackeys will not finish it if at least 5 percent of the masses know the truth.

The progressive, the lefts and Greens must learn that „ liberal progress “ and "change" leads, actually, to the totalitarian world government. This is the "Change" in them should believe. A complete misbelief. Dr. Day said in 1969, „ the people are to be got used constrainedly to steady change. I was myself a liberal left-winger. If I the real meaning of the ' world change ' sees, then also can do it other. “

We must undertake practical steps to defend myself, our family and our freedom.

Our whole society and culture is based on deception, on a central dizziness, the monopoly above the money of the state lies in the hands of a cabal of Privatbänkern. They have built up a deception system which exists only of air, but to us controls everything, exploits, enslaves and a big damage adds. They use this power around the monopoly to expand also about every aspect of our life in which they manipulate the events of worldwide importance and the social behavior of the people.

The only way the civilization before the world dictatorship and the breakdown to save, the nationalization and democratization of the central banks, if not is even their complete abolition. A quicker and quicker rising debt mountain accumulates, everything loaded and suffocated. From this slavery we must escape and hunt the monetary bags to the devil, instead of as lastingly it happens, they 'save' with even more of our tax money to.

' If you want to be furthermore the slaves of the banks and want to pay for your own enslavement, let the banks furthermore create the money and control the loans. ' Sir Josiah Stamp, manager of the bank of England, in 1928 to 1941

Source: http://alles-schallundrauch.blogspot.com/2008/12/der-grosse-plan-was-sie-mit-uns-vor.html

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Magical Child am Di März 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Time has Come !!!!!
wake up and get ready !!!!!!
you look at the video, gets up and be strong

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magical Child
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1169