We wish you much Fun and looking for your Stories

Kind Regards
Magical Child and Guardian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1517

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Re: How it all began

Beitrag  Magical Child am Mo Nov 08, 2010 9:41 pm

I was 4 years old I can still remember exactly .. I was sitting in my crib and how children are just so .., they are also curious and looked .. I have the duvet cover investigated .. as in. .. my little yellow eyes watched .. .. I reached in and was bitten, I screamed so loud that my dad came running and he shaking out my bed linen inclusive blanket ...
It came out feathers with blood (mine) and nothing else .. was strange. At more I can in my small childhood, I probably do not remember .. then emulate everything that has ignored out of fear ..

We then moved into a skyscraper .... I was about 12 or 13 years old .. .. and my parents were always in the evening walk with our German Shepherd. When I was alone in the apartment (I always had to clock in at 20 his bed) and I lay in my bed, I often heard a whisper .., shuffle and felt like someone touched me.
It gives me cry and still cramping from local vending .., no one would believe me there was something in our Wonung .. Well I did not know at the time so I could only hear and feel.
could then .. one evening, I had to once again by 20 clock to bed now .. my parents had brought my aunt and uncle to the night I sleep in peace and would not cry ... I was sitting on my bed cross-legged .. came with a time of my curtain (which was plug ugly) 2 pairs out clothes .. .. According to 1930 big black hats and flowing dresses .. (women ..) man's suit and large black cylinder.
That went through my room (not me bermerkten anscheinden) and disappeared into the store .. I immediately called my uncle and my weeping aunt who also looked like they came into the store room but there was nothing in it. they said I would spin and have shaken his head blankly. Time and time again I have only felt someone .. I did not know what was going on and was scared ..!
When I got my own apartment (in the same house) went on it harder. First I had so calm .. but then it went again and this time go .. and this time a bit heavier:

I was in my bedroom .. then my dog was lying on my bed cover ... I know that I was wide awake .. and all of a sudden my name was called cruel but something of graussam .. I still get goose bumps when I just turn think .. My dog jumped up and ran rich account .. door, barking like nothing good ..I'm after I was able to solve my cramping up and slowly walked to the door and my dog ran away like a razor tarantula into the living room turned around and barked me the whole time .. I should probably come I thought to myself ..
Then went down the hall and passed the front door and suddenly there was a knock at the door and I opened it .., my neighbor stood there and asked what was going on I told her everything .. she went into the bedroom and came out very quickly .. you said it would be bitterly cold in the room (hello, it was SUMMER)
I wanted to open my store .. (as I said it's the same house my mother on the first floor, I in the third) which was completed .. you might say yes man you've made maybe .. but uh uh .. I had no key .. to lock the door up to the neighbors who had lock picks .. He came down and wanted to open the door .. but he did not need the blade went down without the one touched and they jumped on by itself ....!
My neighbor then said to me that I should sleep at her Appartment .. the evening we went out with the dogs .. and she then said to me: Look up. I looked up and looking up saw the light on and my mitmal went to the window and went and saw shadows.
I was quickly pulled out of the apartment as I moved in and went to my girlfriend .. all housed in and slept there too. Then everything happened a very long time to nothing .. I then got internet and I searched the forums I found .. nothing about what I experienced and was also made ready .. because the question I posed wanted to have occurred .. tja so unfriendly, I thought to myself, and left the forum
That was the best decision I ever made *hehe*

At one point I was in a chat .. where a great medium was in. ..*Artus*
He has make a Reading for me and I was so happy ..for me and my Father ..finally people who understand me, I've thought so for me ..
One Day it begins that I could *see .., feel and smell*.
The chat was a girl that needed a Reading and then my *friend* had her made one .. I was reading it a bit and suddenly I saw the man and told my *friend* said to me, then I should write it in the Chat.., I said No .. I do not really *am quite shy*
Later I've done .. but it was silent in the chat .. suddenly the girl said to me: You know really who you saw: I said no and she said to me then: my late friend .. .. It was what I am flabbergasted .. since I do not even know what was wrong with me ..
Yes dear ones ... I am a man can get in contact with which the deceased .. a medium, I call them not ..,
The deceased usually register themselves .. there is never a guarantee that if I do a session that will get the dead to 100% .. so do not be kidding when a medium says one soul is 100% .. because they do not ..
I will open some Categorys for you.., and there I will give you a few Advices
which I can't release in some Forums..

Much Love and God bless you
Magical Child

Magical Child
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1169

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Guardian am Di Nov 09, 2010 1:09 pm

In the Age of 4 or 5 years I was sitting in my room and played, as I saw suddenly something which was very quickly there and was dissappeared again. I was terrified but I thought it was maybe a Bird which was flew past the Window.
But it was not the only Time. Again and again, at long intervals, I saw something like big bright "things". Today I know that was the angel wings, because the dive today over and over again. But then I was too young to understand. I was just scared and cried.
Up to my third Years we lived on a farm in Hessen (Northern Germany). There happened yet. Then we moved to Bavaria in a terraced house in Bad Griesbach, where it all began.
We moved over again at intervals of 2 - 5 years from one place to another. Someday, when we lived in a house in Egglfing (a small Village in Bavaria, close to the Border to Austria; Note by Guardian) near a bog, it happened that I in the common room of my sister and I saw the shadow of the head of a woman with an updo on the wall. None of us was wearing a hairstyle that looked like a shadow or a hat. The hair style was similar to that of a governess (teacher of the 19th century).
That scared me totally, but nobody believed me. Again and again they said, "Oh you crazy This is certainly only a shadow.. " This was not a shadow, for shadows are barely broken in this way are clearly displayed.
When we moved from this house into an apartment building in the same place, it was once very funny. Again shared my sister and I are one room. She was asleep soundly, while I was reading a book ("The Phantom of the Opera"). Middle of the night, when the book was read and I wanted to sleep, I realized that someone was sitting on my bed. I said the name of my sister, but was asleep. So I thought that I had perhaps imagined, and only turned to the wall. At some point *someone* covered me. To the neck. I turned back to the wall, turned on the light, but no one was there and my sister did not respond back to my styling. So I set the light off, thought my sister pretended to be asleep and turned to the wall. Suddenly I was covered again to someone else, I heard my sister began to snore and in the same second someone stroked his head. Oddly enough, I got no fear, it was so soothing and I fell asleep.

A few years ago when the last time we moved into these house, I was laying on my bed that was opposite to the TV and wanted to watch TV when I saw a male figure next to the TV. The man was wearing a big hat, like one of those Spanish hats and looked in my direction. I was so scared and on second sight the man was gone.
Again and again, until today, it happens that I see the angel wings. But once, when I was in the kitchen to make food that was a very light-clad figure past the kitchen window. We had our dog has not struck at the time, they probably would. I was definitely very scared, because no one was out!

As I was beginning to realize that I can see and feel. Meanwhile, I can smell. But I can not so long. For now I'm learning, to properly deal with the mediumship properly and work with it.

Lots of Love
Guardian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1517

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten